We believe that with the love of Christ as a child’s foundation, there are no boundaries to their growth spiritually and in every other manner. We look forward to serving your child in a safe and welcoming environment as we learn about the love of Christ together. NH tots serves children in three areas…
- NH1 is the nursery. The nursery has a classroom for infants and crawlers, and a classroom for walkers.
- NH2 is a classroom specifically for the two year old.
- NH3-5 is for ages three through preschool (before they enter Kindergarten).
Childcare is provided in each of the above areas during all regular service times. Service times are:
- Sunday morning at 8:00 am & 10:30 am
- Sunday School at 9:15 am
- Sunday at 6:00 pm
- Wednesday at 6:30 pm
Contact Pastor Anna with any questions: email@example.com
Listed below are some Frequently Asked Questions that we hope will be helpful:
Partnering with Parents: What resources are available?
Get Involved: How do I volunteer in NH tots?
Belongings: What do I need to bring?
Snacks: What is provided?
Wellness Policy: What happens if my child needs me?
New to NH tots: How do I check in?
Wednesday, April 17 | 6:30 pm | Early Childhood Area
This activity is for all early childhood kids to come and enjoy a special time to learn the true story of Easter through fun-filled activities!
Tots on the Move
Student Campus Gym | 10 am
This monthly gym class is for caregivers and kids who love to move, jump, run, and play! Infants through preschool are welcome
- Monday, April 8
- Monday, May 6
On the first Tuesday of the month*, we offer a fun activity for our Tots!
*Our May activity is the third Tuesday
- Tuesday, March 5 | 10 am | Jordan Creek Town Center Children’s Play Area
- Tuesday, April 2 | 10 am | The Playground for Kids Ankeny, IA
- Tuesday, May 21 | 10 am | “Hop into Summer!” New Hope Grass Lot
Tunes 4 Tots
Early Childhood Area | 10 am
This monthly music class is for parents and caregivers to interact and have fun with their little ones through musical activities!
- Tuesday, March 12
- Tuesday, April 16
- Tuesday, May 14