Welcome to NH Youth
We believe students in Middle School and High School are amazing! New Hope Youth is a place to have a personal encounter with God, be accepted just as you are, bring your friends, pursue your passions, and be compelled to change the world!
NH Youth services begin Wednesday, June 3!
- Two service times: 6:15 – 7pm, and 7:30 – 8:15pm.
- Capacity limited to 65 students; sign-up is required!
- Doors open 10 minutes before each service; please wait to drop your student off, and pick them up within 10 minutes after service ends.
- A cleaning team will disinfect the lobby and auditorium after each service.
- Livestream on YouTube at 7:30pm for those unable to attend live.
If you’re a parent concerned about your child’s relationship with technology, these resources are for you. Below you will find two resources:
- Axis Parent Guides & Videos: these PDF guides and videos educate parents on a variety of topics related to teens and technology, such as social media, pornography, and cyberbulling, as well as common issues such as depression, anxiety, and self-harm.
- The Digital Culture of Kids: a video series from Protect Young Eyes on Internet culture, dangers, and best practices.
Axis Parent Guides and Videos:
The Digital Culture of Kids
To access the videos, please follow these instructions:
Please access the content here
Just below the header image you’ll see the pricing options.
Select “SINGLE FAMILY PURCHASE” then the button “Enroll in Course.“
In Checkout, Click “Add Coupon” and use coupon code NEWHOPE in order to use the course for free. Please do not share this coupon outside of your church families!
After the initial login, you won’t have to go through the coupon process again. You can access the videos by clicking the link above or by going to protectyoungeyes.com and selecting the Login option in the upper right corner.
Your families have lifetime access to this content!
Luke Spangrud – High School Pastor | email@example.com
Zach Hill – Middle School Pastor | firstname.lastname@example.org