We believe that with the love of Christ as a child’s foundation, there are no boundaries to their growth spiritually and in every other manner. We look forward to serving your child in a safe and welcoming environment as we learn about the love of Christ together. NH tots serves children in three areas…
- NH1 is the nursery. The nursery has a classroom for infants and crawlers, and a classroom for walkers.
- NH2 is a classroom specifically for the two year old.
- NH3-5 is for ages three through preschool (before they enter Kindergarten).
Childcare is provided in each of the above areas during these service times:
- Sunday morning at 8:00 am & 10:30 am
- Sunday School at 9:15 am
- Wednesday at 6:30 pm
- On Sunday Nights at 6 PM, we offer childcare up through 2 years old.
Contact Pastor Anna with any questions: email@example.com
NH Tots Communities
Tunes 4 Tots: A Music class to engage kids through song and dance. Held in our Main Building, Early Childhood Area
January 28, 10 AM
February 25, 10 AM
Playtime: A unique playtime held at a different DSM location every month
Valentine’s Party | February 11 | 10 AM | Student Campus Chapel
Listed below are some Frequently Asked Questions that we hope will be helpful:
Partnering with Parents: What resources are available?
Get Involved: How do I volunteer in NH tots?
Belongings: What do I need to bring?
Snacks: What is provided?
Wellness Policy: What happens if my child needs me?
New to NH tots: How do I check in?