Below are our guidelines for promoting a safe, comfortable environment for all who choose to attend services in person.*
*For those who would prefer to wear a mask during a service, join us in the Student Campus Auditorium, Sundays at 9:30a, for a mask-on service. Learn more about service times here.
- Sanctuary seating – to allow for social distancing, seating will be in every other row of pews.
- Face masks – Some will choose to wear face masks, others will not. Please be understanding and accepting of a person’s choice to do either.
- Common areas and gathering spaces of the building will be closed. That includes New Hope Java and other tables and seating areas in the lobby.
- Before every service, the sanctuary and all high-touch surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Hand Sanitizing Stations – are set up throughout the building. We encourage their use.
- Sneezes or coughs – please cover your mouth and nose or do so into your elbow.
- Restrooms – We will be wiping down and sanitizing surfaces in the restrooms between services.
- In order to reduce the traffic in our restrooms, we encourage you plan your restroom break before you come to church.
- Drinking fountains – will not be available for use.
- Bulletins or printed materials – We will not hand out bulletins or printed materials. Offering envelopes are located in the pew holders or at one of the centers.
- Greeters – there will be no greeting team as we begin in-person services. As much as possible, doors will be propped open as you come in and leave. We will not shake hands, fist bump, high five or hug. Instead, we will simply wave and smile.
- Offering – We encourage you to continue giving online. However, at in-person services, there will be containers at the doors when you leave to place your tithes and offerings.