Our COVID Guidelines
Below are our guidelines for promoting a safe, comfortable environment for all who choose to attend services in person.*
- Face masks – We will have masks available in the lobby. You are encouraged to wear a mask in any of our services. Some will choose to wear face masks, others will not; please be understanding and accepting of a person’s choice to do either. Learn more about service times here.
- Sanctuary seating – to allow for social distancing, seating will be spaced in the outer seating sections of our sanctuary.
- Offering – We encourage you to continue giving online. However, at in-person services, there are secure dropboxes at the sanctuary doors to place your tithes and offerings.
- Before every service, the sanctuary and all high-touch surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Hand Sanitizing Stations – are set up throughout the building. We encourage their use.
- Sneezes or coughs – please cover your mouth and nose or do so into your elbow.
- Restrooms – We will be wiping down and sanitizing surfaces in the restrooms between services.
- In order to reduce the traffic in our restrooms, we encourage you plan your restroom break before you come to church.
- As much as possible, doors will be propped open as you come in and leave.
- We encourage waving and smiling to greet others instead of shaking hands or other kinds of physical contact.