Worship Services | 8:00 & 10:30 a.m.
Both services feature the same message, powerful worship music, and special music presented by the choir or orchestra.
For Kids During the Services
Early Childhood: NH Tots
- NH1: Nursery | Nursery is divided in two rooms: 1) Infants and crawlers; 2) Walkers
- NH2 | A class specifically for the two year old.
- NH 3-5 | For preschoolers. The children in NH3-5 begin in the worship room as a large group for singing, scripture, and introduction of the main Bible point for the day. Then they divide into four small groups where they rotate between Bible story, game, snack, and craft. The main point is reinforced through each activity.
Grades K-5 | NH Kids
- NH Kids Junior – Worship service for Kindergarten – 2nd grade
- NH Kids – Worship service for 3rd – 5th grade
Sunday School | 9:15 a.m.
- Graded classes for all ages birth to college
- Elective classes for adults (see Adult Education)
Evening Worship | 6:00 p.m.
For Kids During the Service
- Preschool Program
Family Night | 6:30 p.m.
- Sanctuary Choir Rehearsal
- Adult Bible Classes
- NH Youth High School (9th – 12th grades)
- NH Youth Middle School (6th – 8th grades)
- Foundations and Transition (5th grade)
- NH Kids (Kindergarten – 4th grade)
- NH Tots (Preschool)