El Salvador Missions Trip 2020
New Hope El Salvador Missions Trip 2020
Tentative Dates: June 18-27, 2020
Informational Meeting: Sunday, November 17 | 5 PM at New Hope
Join us in El Salvador as we travel with a purpose to explore many different opportunities to serve at King’s Castle Ministries.
What is your passion? Ask God and commit to develop your purpose in serving those in need. We have several teams you can be part of, depending on your interest and skills:
- Construction Team – Building to benefit the children in El Salvador
- Medical /Compassion Team – Will work in support of King’s Castle Ministry
- Sewing Team – King’s Castle makes, costumes, puppets and more (no experience required)
- Prayer Team – October 31 marks the beginning of the 21st year of 24/7 prayer for the nations from the mountain side prayer fortress. We will participate in intercessory prayer!
- Some of the teams may be combined if participants are limited
$1398 per person *estimated cost
Non-Refundable – Subject to fuel surcharge
Airfare from Des Moines IA to San Salvador, El Salvador
9 nights accommodations
All meals except travel days
Airport transfers and transportation to all activities
Sight seeing trip
Note: Passport required for travel
Join our email list below if you are AT ALL interested in this trip!
For more information visit King’s Castle Ministries online at:
Recent Team Videos https://kingscastlenews.org/