Alzheimer's Caregivers Support Group
Every month on the first Sunday of the month from 5:00p to 6:00p
Meets the first Sunday of the month.
Alzheimer’s Association® support groups,
conducted by trained facilitators, are a
safe place for people living with dementia
and their care partners to:
• Develop a support system.
• Exchange practical information on
challenges and possible solutions.
• Talk through issues and ways
• Share feelings, needs and concerns.
• Learn about community resources.
Mar296:30pm | New Hope Main Building, 2nd Floor
Mar296:30pm | New Hope Main Building, Early Childhood Area
Mar296:30pm | New Hope Main Building & Student Campus
Mar3110:00am | New Hope Student Campus, Fellowship Hall
Apr28:30am | New Hope Assembly of God