Early Childhood (SquareRoots)
- New Hope’s early childhood ministry is able to operate due to the many wonderful volunteers who serve as SquareRoots Team Members. Our team members serve:
- SquareOne- Infants, crawlers and walkers
- SquareTwo- Two year olds
- SquareThree- Preschoolers
- We are always looking for volunteers to help create a safe, warm and loving environment for the children we serve. All of our team members go through a screening process. If you are interested, you can download our Volunteer Application.
There are many, many awesome opportunities to invest in the lives of our kiddos here at New Hope! When you work with our kids, you’re not just a volunteer, you’re our teammate in furthering the kingdom of God in the hearts, minds, and lives of our cherished kids! We are always looking for individuals or couples for our Sunday morning 8AM and 10:15AM teams. These teams are on a monthly rotation and have the choice of working in either our K-2nd grade or 3rd-5th grade church services. Wednesday nights are also an awesome time to come and join our kids ministry team! We are currently looking for teacher’s assistants for grades K-4, as well as theatrical volunteers to star in our weekly dramas! So, if you have a good sense of humor and a lot of patience and feel called to work with kids or impact the kingdom of God come on in and give Journey Kids a try!
Middle School (Ignite) & High School (Infusion)
- Throughout the year we have big events that require extra help. This involves setting up, running the event, cleaning up and more.
Sunday School Teacher
- Every Sunday morning students meet for a time of teaching and discipleship from the Bible. This involves faithfully preparing and teaching your lesson each week and connecting students with God to their everyday life.
- Leaders will be involved in activities and services for students in grades 6th – 8th.
- Leaders must be willing to help develop students spiritually and give Biblical advice to students. Leaders will be placed in a Life Group consisting of (8-10) students and are asked to set an example of living for God while connecting with the students. Leaders should be fun and willing to work with high energy students while leading them spiritually.
- Leaders will be involved in activities and services for students in grades 9th-12th. Leaders must be willing to have a heart to disciple high school students as they mature in their relationship with God. Leaders will be placed in a Life Group consisting of (8-10) students and area asked to set an example of living for God while connecting with students. Leaders should be fun and willing to work with all types of students while leading them spiritually.
- Both Ignite and Infusion leaders must be willing to make a time commitment to the ministry by being faithful on Wednesday nights and Sunday mornings. Leaders are asked to maintain a consistent Godly lifestyle and a daily time with God through time in the Word and prayer.
If you are interested in any of these Discipling Ministries, please contact the church office and we will notify the appropriate ministry leader.